At Free Flight Academy we specialise in organising paragliding trips to new locations. However some paragliding spots are close to the teams heart (and paragliding roots) so it is a pleasure for us to be able to offer a guided week back in our home town.
Algodonales located just an hour and half from Malaga is a paragliding mecca that I know well, with litereally hundreds (if not thousands) of hours flying on and around the local sites. Our guided week gives you the opportunity to experience these sites with me and to see where I obtained my passion for paragliding.
With a group size of no more than seven pilots, we offer the perfect environment in which to sign off pilot tasks, practice key skills or just enjoy some relaxed flying. So whether you are after targeted feedback to address specific learning objectives or a more informal relaxed week of flying, this trip is the perfect way to get back in the air after those long winter months.
A key part of any holiday is the accommodation and during your stay you will be staying in a beautiful and unique house, built by a well known local architect. Right on the edge of town, it has stunning views and is just a 7 minute walk to the plaza where you will find a wide number of restaurants and bars. It is also just a 5 minute walk to the local supermarket and with access to a well stocked kitchen this is ideal if you wish to self-cater or alternatively prepare breakfast and pack lunches.
The cost of this trip is £795 per week
- Pre-trip consultation to identify personal objectives
- Airport transfers
- The best accommodation in town
- Transport to flying sites & XC retrieves
- Tailored instruction and opportunity to sign off pilot tasks
- Expert tuition, lectures and endless instructor enthusiasm.
What to bring
- 2M radio
- reserve (repacked in the last 12 months)
- hat (the sun can be quite strong even in winter)
Please also take a look at our terms and conditions.
- March 9th - March 16th
To benefit from the free airport transfers you will need to arrange your flights to fit the following pick up / drop off times at Malaga (AGP) airport :
- Pick up: TBC
- Drop off: TBC
- N.B. If you wish to choose flights which do not match the transfer times there are taxi options available for around 80 euros that we can assist you with.